Soldier in God's Army

Soldier in God's Army
Soldier in God's Army

Monday, December 31, 2012

Short letter ... sorry!

17 de Diciembre, 2012

So this is gonna be a short one.... sorry, no time. Transfers came, and Elder Garfias left. I'm still here in Jardines, Durango. But I took pictures!
These kids are my favorite! They cried when they thought I was leaving this transfer, but then I didn't jaja!

Well I'm in a trio again, for who knows how long. My comps are Elder Harrison and Elder Garcia. And I already know them both.

I'm pretty excited for Christmas! The 2 zones here in Durango are going to get together with President Flores and we're going to watch a movie of the world! And eat a ton! And my connections have told me that we're going to Vias del Oeste again! It's gonna be pretty sweet. There is a ton of stuff planned!
Well, sorry but I'm out of time. This is probably the shortest letter I have ever written. Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment