Soldier in God's Army

Soldier in God's Army
Soldier in God's Army

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting Ready For Christmas

10 de Diciembre, 2012

Well, I don't have much time today so it's gonna be a short one. The weather still seems fine to me. I don't know why everyone is getting all coated-up.

I almost have a six-pack. Maybe in another month or two, if I start doing sprints like crazy. 

We found a family of investigators that are already prepared for baptism. They were taught in Juarez, and have been looking for the church building ever since they moved here. Now they just need to go 3 times, get married, and get baptized.

We just found out that Christmas here in the mission is gonna be awesome!

Martina and Esteban are doing awesome. They have already started to pay tithing, even though they're not members yet. They are still working on getting married, but after that's all over, they can get baptized.

I can't wait for Christmas. It's definitely not like Christmas in Utah, but still. There are about 3 houses in our area who have put up a few lights on the roof. I'm gonna miss the snow, and the cold, and the decorations, and all the classical stuff in the U.S. during the Christmas season, but the spirit is still kinda here. They try haha.

Pues ya tengo que irme. No me vayan a olvidar en èsta temporada navideña. Màndenme cartas, ei? ¡Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment